Sunday, July 12, 2009

Dance Depot Dance Recital May 2009







OH SO FUN! How cute are these girls? Kaitlin loved being dressed up, of course, and Lorynne did too, but she said after I put the mascara on her "mom, I look scary!" Yeah, they had quite a bit of make up on, but they were on stage in the Civic Auditorium and I didn't want them to be washed out!! Then we couldn't really get a good picture of them anyway... go figure. We did get a video and if I can figure it out I'll upload it. Lorynne's dance was "Here We Go," and Kaitlin danced to "Twinkle, Little Star." Mason loved trying to do the dances, too! Funny boy. The girls did GREAT and they weren't even scared! (until the end and Lorynne got lost in the mass of people) I'm so happy to have dance over with for this year, but am excited to start them up again in the fall. They made so much progress with Brittany and Laurie, and so quick! Kaitlin learned how to skip (she's a darling little skipper!) and Lorynne is so close to being able to do the splits! I love these girls!
By the way, I know you can't see them dancing, but those pictures are just there so you know they really did dance!! I didn't just dress them up!

1 comment:

Linsey said...

I loved Lorynne's costume! It was so cute! Especially with how they decided to do their hair. I just think that Britney and Laurie are amazing! I love them! And Kaitlin's skipping has much improved. I have to agree with that. :)