I know it's really late to post Christmas pictures, but just don't look at the date it was posted! We had a fun Christmas with lots of family around, and I didn't even have to work any holidays! (I was still on maternity leave) I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas, and your New Year is headed in the direction you had planned!
So, we had Cambria's blessing on December 28th, which made it convenient to do the Perry family Christmas party the same day. It was lots of fun, but LOTS of people... probably close to 70 people in my not-so-huge house! Too many people to get a picture of EVERYONE, but here's one of all the brothers and sisters with their husbands and wives. 9 siblings were there, (with all of THEIR families) and I figure, 9 out of 10 isn't too bad!
3 comments:
you have the cutest family!!
What a great picture with all of the spouses. I'm not used to seeing James bald! Glad you had a great time.
Haha... so Lorynne must really like that scarf, cuz I think she's wearing it in ALL the pictures of her. (if not the majority of them...) haha. cute pictures!
Post a Comment