Saturday, February 7, 2009

Cambria Sharla Turville's first white dress occasion!

Cambria was blessed December 28th, 2008 by her daddy. It was a beautiful blessing that assured her many times of how much her family loves her. It also encouraged her to "be like your mom, honest, chaste, and true." She was promised that she could marry a worthy man in the temple and encouraged to always stay close to the gospel. It was so special, and I wish I would have had a pen and paper to write more of it down, but I do remember feeling so much love for that sweet girl, and I feel lucky and so blessed to have such a sweet baby in our home.
We sure love you, Cami!




Gorgeous girl in her blessing dress!



We are a happy family! Well, most of us...

Grandma lovin' on Cami... she couldn't get enough of her! We're so glad that Grandma, Grandpa, and Uncle James came all the way from California to be with us!
Thanks guys! Love you!

And if Cambria is around, Mason's not to far away. He loves his little sister so much, and loves to give her big wet kisses and "yuves" (loves). He presses his little cheek against her soft hair and doesn't let go of her until he's ready, sometimes 30 seconds or more!
That's a long time for a 2 year old boy!!

Cami loves to be kissed, and Bri loves those cheeks! Is this baby loved or what?

4 comments:

Joanie said...

Cute family, Sharla. Stick with the blogging. I love to hear about your life.

Anonymous said...

I love the pic of your husband kissing her, it is so sweet!! She is adorable!

Linsey said...

That blessing dress is gorgeous! That pic of Brian kissing her is adorable. I love catching moments of Jarom with the girls like that. It's so special.

Texas Bell Blog said...

Shar... I'm SOOOO proud of YOU :-) Your blog looks sooo beautiful .. . now keep it up LOL love you guys lots-- Ally