Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Mason's Potty Trained!!

I guess this is my Ode to Mason! I'm so proud of him! I was bound and determined NOT to potty train him until the summer, but after he kept telling me that he wanted to use the potty, and bringing me diapers to change him as soon as he needed a change, I decided to give it a try. I had to tell myself that it was ok if he didn't get it for a while (after all, he is a boy), and fully expected that we would be back in diapers within a week, but he did it!! He was potty trained within about a week, because apparently he'll do anything for a treat! Thank goodness for swedish fish!! While I'm bragging on him, I might as well let you know that I think he's about the sweetest boy in the world! He is so loving, and has such a great sense of humor! I love it! I love my girls to peices, but there is nothing like the love between a mother and son. He gives me the biggest, wettest kisses, and squeezes me until I can't breathe! And it melts my heart when he says, "Yuv you, Mommy mom." I love you too, Maser Mase!

1 comment:

The Days said...

Your family is so stinkin cute Shar! I miss you so much! I wish I lived closer. It is so fun to read your blog...keep posting stuff. I'm jealous your skinny!